Why should I start Running?
People start running for different reasons:
improve your health:
excellent way to strengthen the heart
increase bone density
High cholesterol – running can help to keep it in check
Meet new people
Good for your memory
Will improve your energy level
Achieve your personal goals and feel good about yourself
Running can help with stress relief
Do I need to buy running shoes?
You absolutely need new running shoes that will provide maximum protection for your feet. A shoe that absorbs shocks and fits your foot structure, an inappropriate shoe will cause pain, followed by an injury and it is a shame if you have already decided to run ... Shoe manufacturers from year to year upgrade the quality of the shoes specifically for this purpose.
What running shoes should I buy?
- “Running Revolution” in Campbell is a good and experience place to find the right shoes for you. http://www.runningrevolution.com/
Should I eat before training?
- Before training it is recommended to eat white bread with honey / date / energy bar / banana
Should I drink during the training?
- During a workout it is recommended to drink small sips, do not get used to an empty stomach, this can interfere with the subsequent increase in volume.
Set goals from the beginning?
- Totally yes, even if they are very small, like getting up for a 20 minute walking / running workout.
Do I need an organized training program?
- It is highly recommended that a training program is an important framework for both goals and professional accompaniment, whose function is to prevent injuries and help to persist and to do it right.
Running with or without music?
- In the first training sessions where you learn to feel the body, it is best to run without music, listen to the breathing and feel the pulse, at a later stage it can be a particularly refreshing addition.
What Magnesium do you recommend?
Recommendation for Turmeric
Recommendation for Camelback (NATHAN HPL 020 Vest)